Create unlimited sliders with unlimited slides.
Follow the steps to create sliders.
1. Go to “itrans Slider” on your dashboard menu items.
2. Create Categories for multiple slider.
3. Add slides for the sliders (slide featured image is used as slide image) .
4. Open the page with editor where you want to insert the slider.
5. Place your cursor where you want the slider and insert the shortcode via [tx] button.
Slider Style : Currently we have only default style, in future we will keep adding other styles.
Slider Category : For category based slider (in-case you are using multiple sliders with different slides).
Number Of Items : Number of slides in a slider.
Delay : Time between slides.
Example Slider[tx_slider style=”default” category=”food” delay=”8000″ items=”4″]
The code will look like :
[tx_slider style="default" category="food" delay="8000" items="4"]
Use the slider as page slider on top
Find meta section “page Heading Options” bellow page editor and insert the shortcode in the field “Other Slider Plugin Shortcode” and save the page (only works with templatesnext themes)